- 1000 nits high brightness display supports defroster
- IEC 60529 IP66, MIL-STD-810G
- Smart power management with wide range DC power input
- SAE J1939 / OBDII supports fleet management applications
- Industrial communications for field use
- Optional video surveillance function
The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
Using the latest Wi-Fi standard 802.11 ac, VM-521 provides faster processing, broader coverage, more stable and efficient transmission. Moreover, it offers higher capacity for networking of more devices to simultaneously transfer data.
Superb Visibility Anytime﹐Anywhere
Featuring 1000 nits truly sunlight readable display, VM-521 offers superb viewability even in direct sunlight. With brightness adjustable button, providing a widest brightness adjustable display to meet dim-to-black requirement. A best-in-class visibility makes VM-521 ideal for day and night operations.
Optimal Power Design of Vehicle Application
In order to fulfill diversified vehicle power requirements, VM-521 provides two types of wide range power modules – 9 to 32 VDC and 18 to 60 VDC. Moreover, battery built-in design protects VM-521 from unstable power input during the vehicle operation.
Industrial Communications for Field Use
With gigabit LAN, USB, digital I/O, COM and CAN ports, RuggON’s vehicle mount computer is truly designed for field operators.