- 7″ capacitive multi-touch with Gorilla glass
- 850 nits, optical bonding with AR/AF sunlight readable solution
- IP65, MIL-STD-810G, 5 feet drop resistance
- NFC, GNSS, WLAN, WWAN, Bluetooth
- Hot swappable battery design
- Optional fingerprint and MRZ reader
- Optional Janus USB Ignition Key, Phoenix SecureWipe
Designed to Secure
PM-311B, the world’s first ever tablet that can read up to 3 lines of machine-readable zone (MRZ) data – enabling it to capture, identify, and process passport, visa and ID card information. Equipped with a 508-dpi capacitive and high-performance fingerprint reader, PM-311B can collect more detailed and accurate fingerprint characteristics and match them to database.
Incorporated with 850 nits class-leading sunlight readable optical bonding technology to ensure optimized readability under direct sunlight for mobile workers.
With all the connectivity options and data capturing capabilities you need in one compact form factor, PM-311B empowers you to do more.
Enhanced Security Perimeters
Beside the encrypted SSD with FIPS 140-2 certification, we also offer Janus USB Ignition Key and a customized button to quickly erase SSD data during emergencies.